This is a strange year for us. My mom is working. Memaw and Cyndi are in Maui. Papaw is in Heaven. We haven't been talking to Terri or John. And We ate chinese food for lunch. We are making pizza tonight. We'll be having traditional Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday and my memaw will be coming to my mom's new house in Temple.
I have anxiety today. Justin decided he wanted to call him mom. So we are waiting on her to call him back. They've sort of played phone tag all day. I guess I just am fearful of the unknown. We've had their number blocked for a month. I don't know if she's going to be mad or if things will go back to how they were before we blocked them. Either way I'm just kinda freaking out over here.
Father, please take my fears away. I pray for your peace today.
No comments:
Post a Comment