Sunday, January 6, 2019

A year has passed.

Wow, I can't believe it has almost been a year since I've blogged. I've missed it but there just isn't a lot of time for me to get words out of my head and into a readable format. Last year was a blur. It was a really good blur. We traveled to Gulf Shores, AL to visit family including my 85 year old Grandmother (she just recently had a stroke so I'm so happy we got to see her then). Justin and I also had a weekend alone together in Wimberley. That was a really good time. And I had several weekends with friends and no kids! It was a good year for sure. Gracelyn is about to turn 2 this month and she is starting to talk more and has developed a really sweet personality. Isaac will be 5 and starting kindergarten this year and I almost can't bear to think about it. Justin and I are doing well. We're hoping to do some house renovations this year and trying to decide if we want to have another baby. I started back to work 2 days a week in August and that has been going well.

Goals this year are to do house stuff and to also get out and do more. I told him that I don't want to relive the same year over and over. I want to try to do more whether thats traveling or just having more quality time with our family. Even if its not successful and we have crying kids I still want to try. It wont be time wasted and we will have a funny memory later on.

These are just a few things that I wanted to get out and be able to come back and read later. I'm hopeful I can try to record things better as they happen throughout the year so I can have a better memory in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment