I feel the need to document this monumental season we are in. I have a kindergartner. Isaac started yesterday. He is in a dual language program meaning he is in a spanish immersion class. Most of his lessons will be spoken in spanish. I'm excited for him and so far he has been happy.
This summer we went to SeaWorld for Isaacs 5th birthday. We also went to Corpus Christi/Port A for a few days.
Gracelyn is talking a lot more and is very independent. We haven't started potty training her yet. She misses Isaac a lot today while he's at school.
This summer we have also been renovating our bathroom. We are very involved in the church and stay very busy.
I want to get on here and document things more but its so hard to find the time. I miss blogging and reading blogs. Instagram has sort of taken over blogging.
This age is so fun and its hard to believe I have a child in school and another one that will be out of diapers and out of her crib soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment