Each month passes so quickly. I feel like I just did Gracelyn's 8 month update. Gracelyn is constantly moving around. She's crawling (quickly!) everywhere and pulling up and standing on anything. I feel like we will have a little walker very soon! She is not a fan of being in a walker, or the jumper thing. She doesn't like to be constrained to anything. I'm curious to see if this is something that she will carry with her as she gets older. Baby girl likes freedom. She doesn't like it when I walk away from her. Her face lights up when she sees Justin or Isaac too. It's getting really fun to see how her and Isaac interact with each other. Sometimes he's a little too rough or takes toys from her but he also tries to make her laugh and smile all the time. She is still mostly breastfeeding but she likes to eat french fries, apples, and those teething biscuits. I've slacked off and I don't make baby food like I did with Isaac. I also haven't made baby wipes like I did basically until this year when he potty trained. Oh well. I still wear her when I can and she doesn't mind the stroller as long as its moving. She is wearing size 12 mo clothes. She's somewhere around 19 lbs. It's hard to believe she's getting close to being a year old. This year has gone by so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment