Thursday, September 21, 2017
Another baby?
Justin let me know that he won't feel complete with only 2 children. I understand that and I feel the same way sometimes...like am I really done? I like the idea of a larger family but when I picture it the kids are older. The baby stage is so sweet but its also SO HARD. And I'm really struggling with my patience this go around. I don't know if it would be fair to have another when the kids are small. I see people with big families and I just wonder if they spend most of their day being as frustrated and yelling as much as I do. It truly makes me feel like a failure as a mom. Like why can't I just be more chill and not freak out as often as I do. I mean, Isaac is unintentionally trying to kill Gracelyn on the daily and I just freak out. I'm scared I'm breaking his spirit. The thing that I remind myself everyday is that I have barely any memories of the 3 year old me and I'm sure my mom yelled at me some and I don't remember it.Anyway, back to more kids I don't want to wait forever either if I am going to carry another child. We have talked about the idea of foster/adopt but that's also really scary too. I can't help but wonder if I can love another child as much as my own. I just have to trust God and see what he provides for us. Maybe 2 kids is all we will have. Who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment