Saturday, July 8, 2017

Thick Thighs.

Lately my eating is so out of hand. I'm not eating dairy but I'm making up for it with carbs and sugar. Its like every night I need to have a cookie or something after dinner. Or for a snack or just late night eating. Its awful. I feel so unhealthy. I've also had to avoid a lot of veggies that cause Gracelyn to be super gassy when I eat them. I can't eat broccoli (a staple for us), cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, cabbage etc. These were all sort of staples for us. I also can't have any kind of beans. So my diet is pretty boring. I've started having more starches with our meals like rice to make up for the lack of sides. I'm hoping in another month or so I'll be able to add more to my diet. I'm going to try and add back broccoli at least! The lack of veggies has me feeling sluggish. I know I need to eat better but I also feel like I need to start exercising again. Some of the dvd's and things I would have done in the past aren't going to work for me this time though. My knees seem to bother me all the time. So squats are out of the question. I have a PiYo dvd and I think I should probably get back to doing that. Or heck maybe I'll try to start going on walks by myself a couple of nights a week. I tried a yoga class a couple of weeks ago and I'd like to try going to that more often or at least the Sunday class but it wasn't much of a work out to me. I don't even think I was doing most of it right. Especially the breathing part. But it was relaxing. I just know I need to do something. I need to get up and start moving but more importantly eat better. Even as I write this I've already eaten dinner and had a cookie but I'm still thinking of what else I can eat. Its a problem for sure. I need to try and do the whole 30 again when I can have more variety of vegetables.

I'm sort of motivated. I mean, I don't like how I feel. I just need to pull the trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment