Sunday, July 16, 2017

...

Since my last post I feel like I've done a lot better with my eating. And I've actually done a few small work outs! Baby steps, people.

This weekend my anxiety has been kinda bad. I'm really trying to get it under control. I haven't been reading my bible much and I usually fall asleep praying. Not good.

Yesterday was Justin's 31st birthday and it was kinda a bust. I dropped the ball. I got him one gift that he does love but I couldn't think of anything else. We got to have dinner alone which was also good though. He's eating healthy so we skipped the cake and I made him sugar free jello 😬 definitely not the same. And then a certain family member texted us and put a damper on the mood. So annoying. We never really recovered after that.

But my bestie is on her way to see me and I hope that helps lighten the mood a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment