Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So much.

There has been so much going on lately. With papa dying and we had to rehome Molly only to find out the person who has her doesn't want her because she is too lazy to go on walks and hikes. And Gracelyn has been sleeping horribly for a few weeks now. Waking up every hour and a half. She is always so gassy so I'm going to meet with a lactation consultant to see if its her latch. Or if she has a lip/tongue tie. I've cut out dairy and so many other foods to see if it helps and I just don't know if it does. We are all desperate for sleep around here. Isaac is even waking up 2-3 times a night and coming in our room. So that translates to me getting out of bed between 6-8 times per night. The dark circles are like super dark right now. Praise the Lord for concealer.

I'm ready for some normalcy! I miss my friends. I miss eating cheese. I miss eating broccoli for goodness sakes. I want to go on a date with my husband! I feel very isolated. I feel like if something doesn't get better that I could need some medication. I don't know. I just know this phase of life is super sweet but its also so hard and I have such a short fuse that I'm missing out on the sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment