Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sleep training.

I'm at such a loss. I know I'm going to have to sleep train soon. We have terrible sleep associations that I've allowed to happen. I know better and I still let it happen. She has to be nursed to sleep. Sleeps in a rock n play. And sleeps in our room. Now I'm contemplating sleep training and I feel so guilty. It's not her fault that this is the only way she can sleep. I've done it and I don't know how to stop. I've been trying to not nurse her to sleep but I can rock and bounce her and she will just cry until I finally give up and give her the boob. There's no putting her down sleepy but awake. She has to be completely out. I don't know if I should let her cry it out eventually in her room or what. She wont nap in there. The only thing I can think to do is play in her room more and let her play in the crib so she gets more familiar with it. I don't know how to stop nursing her to sleep.

I just feel so guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment