Thursday, January 12, 2017

39 weeks

How far along: 39 weeks tomorrow.
Total weight gain: 35 lbs?
Maternity clothes: Yep, I cant wait to shop!
Stretch marks: So many.
Sleep: The usual.
Best moment of this week: Finding out I have a doctors appt tomorrow!
Miss anything: having no anxiety
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: cereal, fruit, cinnamon stuff
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet? I'm big
Gender:  Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks, low pelvic cramps, swelling
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: Off more often than not
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly anxious due to some weird circumstances
Looking forward to: my doctors appt tomorrow!

So  after a bunch of run around the last couple weeks with my doctor I found out this week that he wont  be able to be my provider and I needed to find a new doctor. It has been a horrible situation. Trying to find another doctor that would take me this late and getting all of my records has certainly been challenging. But thankfully I have an appt tomorrow and I just need to stay pregnant until at least tomorrow morning so I can have a doctor! I've never experienced the anxiety that I've felt this week. Not that I remember anyway. I feel a little more relaxed at the moment but I have been having some mild pelvic cramps so that kinda makes it hard to relax because it would be my luck that I go into labor tonight. Crossing my legs and saying my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment