Friday, January 6, 2017

37 weeks 5 days

How far along: At the end of 37 weeks
Total weight gain: No idea. I acually haven't seen my doctor since Dec. 14
Maternity clothes: I just wear the biggest things I can find or whatever fits me right now.
Stretch marks: So many.
Sleep: Sleep has become painful. Its painful to turn over or get up to use the bathroom. And I'm so stiff in the mornings.
Best moment of this week: Justin was off Monday!
Miss anything: Sleep
Movement: She's started slowing down a bit and not moving as much. I think its because she's running out of room. Makes me think labor is definitely close. 
Food cravings: cereal, fruit, cinnamon stuff
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet? I'm big
Gender:  Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks, low pelvic cramps, swelling
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: Off more often than not
Happy or moody most of the time: I fluctuate.
Looking forward to: my due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment