Tuesday, December 27, 2016

36 weeks.

How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: Faaaaaat.
Maternity clothes: I hate all maternity clothes and regular clothes.
Stretch marks: I'm a freaking tiger.
Sleep: I average about 5 hours a night by the time you factor in insomnia, my body aching so bad and getting up to pee about 5 times. And having a permanent alarm clock that crawls into the bed and whispers, "I gotta eat mama...gehhhuppp (get up)"
Best moment of this week: Justin being off for 2 days!
Miss anything: Being comfortable in my skin and not having to rest every hour. 
Movement: Yep! Very active!
Food cravings: Pineapple, blueberries, cinnamon rolls
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much
Have you started to show yet? Ha ha....
Gender:  Girl!
Labor signs: Pretty intense contractions, swollen hands and feet, and feeling like a baby is going to fall out of me.
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On but I have to take it off due to sausage fingers
Happy or moody most of the time: I fluctuate.
Looking forward to: Getting all of our registry stuff in! Like the carseat! I have to get things prepared! I feel like she will be here early!

No comments:

Post a Comment