Wednesday, September 28, 2016

23/24 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 10 -12lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes, I finally got a few more maternity items. 
Stretch marks: I have new ones on my butt....
Sleep: The usual. Always wishing I had more. 
Best moment of this week: being with Justin and Isaac
Miss anything: sleep and not feeling fat.
Movement: Yes! Lots more!
Food cravings: I've been craving a lot of bad food which is the reason I started the Whole30 this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing super noticeable this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender:  Girl!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: Fall weather!

So far I'm on day 3 of Whole 30 and it's going really well! I feel great and not deprived. I've had a few moments where I want some cheese or bread or something. But overall I'm still very committed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment