Tuesday, August 16, 2016

17/18 weeks and the BEST news!!

How far along: 17 weeks 5 days so I'm making this 17/18 weeks
Total weight gain: 130 lbs I think around 5-6 lbs
Maternity clothes: I've been wearing some maternity shirts and maternity jeans.
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Still not sleeping well. I'm having a hard time getting to sleep.
Best moment of this week: Finding out that my Dad is cancer free! 
Miss anything: sleep and my family
Movement: Not a lot of movement but I found out today that I have an anterior placenta so I wont feel as much movement!
Food cravings: Bad stuff but I'm trying really really hard to reign myself back and eat better. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing super noticeable this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: We found out today its a GIRL!!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: kinda out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: sleep

Today was such a great day! First we got to find out the sex of the baby! It's a girl! I had a feeling it was a girl but I wasn't as sure as I was with Isaac. So it's nice to be able to start planning more and we can start picking out some girl stuff! 

The really great news was from my parents. So while I was going to my appt my Dad was going to see his Dr. about his cancer. He had his prostate taken out in June and the pathology report after his surgery showed that they didnt get it all. So he was preparing to go through radiation. The Dr. who read his report was not his surgeon it was his hometown dr. Basically they found out that he read the report wrong and he is actually cancer free!! He doesnt have to do any radiation and they just have to monitor his PSA levels every 3-6 months. This is such a reminder to me that God is SO faithful. He loves us and he is protecting my family! I'm just so thankful! He is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment