Wednesday, August 3, 2016

15/16 weeks

How far along: 15 weeks 6 days so 15/16
Total weight gain: I think 3-4 lbs. Maybe 5. I really don't know.
Maternity clothes: Just got a new pair of maternity skinny jeans! All of my other maternity clothes are for later in pregnancy.
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Not only am I having a hard time sleeping while pregnant we moved Isaac out of the crib and so he gets out of bed at least 5 times a night.
Best moment of this week: Playing with Isaac!
Miss anything: sleep
Movement: Nothing really strong but maybe some flutters.
Food cravings: Bread!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food doesnt appeal to me at all.
Have you started to show yet? Yeah, but its mostly bloat/fluid. My "bump" isn't firm yet. 
Gender: Sometimes I think girl but I have no idea really.
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Tired
Looking forward to: sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment