Thursday, July 28, 2016

14 ish weeks

I'm somewhere between 14 and 15 weeks but we'll call this 14 weeks for fun.

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: I think 3-4 lbs. Maybe 5. I really don't know.
Maternity clothes: not yet but all of my clothes are getting tight
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: I wish.
Best moment of this week: Watching Isaac loopy while he was waiting for his surgery (tubes and adenoids)
Miss anything: sleep
Movement: Not yet. Sometimes I think I'll feel something but I can't tell if its gas or not.
Food cravings: Carbs. I want bread allllll day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore! Thankfully!
Have you started to show yet? Yeah, but its mostly bloat/fluid. My "bump" isn't firm yet. 
Gender: Sometimes I think girl but I have no idea really.
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Tired
Looking forward to: sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment