Sunday, June 12, 2016

8ish weeks

So I don't know definitively how far along I am because my appt is this thursday but I figured I would start this up to!

How far along: 8 weeks (I'll find out for sure this week)
Total weight gain: not sure I haven't weighed myself.
Maternity clothes: No but I'm very bloated
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Sleep is much different this time around since I have a toddler. He hasnt slept well so therefore I havent slept well!
Best moment of this week: It's Sunday so it's just starting!
Miss anything: not being nauseous
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: tater tots? I wouldn't say I crave them but they sound decent and don't make me feel sick
Anything making you queasy or sick: Uhh yeah. Everything! Smells, food, the smell of food cooking! I mean everything. Even water.
Have you started to show yet? I'm so incredibly bloated I feel like I'm showing.
Gender: No idea.
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody and queasy!
Looking forward to: my first appt this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment