Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lately.

I'm grateful the last few weeks have gotten better. My circumstances haven't changed necessarily but my outlook has. I've gotten to a point in my life where I've learned that worrying about situations doesn't change them. I've learned that accepting things can bring me peace. I've learned that letting go and trusting God brings me peace as well. It may take me a few days or a week to remember that God's got this and he will always take care of me but when I do the relief is almost immediate. I'm grateful that I have a God who loves me so much. I'm so so blessed.

Things have been going really well. I've been more patient with Isaac. I'm finding the joy in little things and you know, it feels great to be joyful.
His little face and those hands in his pockets kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment