Friday, December 11, 2015

Nearly 19 months.

Alright, so its been awhile since I've done an Isaac update.

Currently, he is walking and running everywhere! We love to chase each other and he has such a joyful personality. I've said this many times and I'll say it again, he is so much fun! This little boy loves to play! The other day he ran to the pantry and grabbed a can of diced tomatoes and came over to me and pretended he was drinking from it then handed it to me where I did the same. He just laughed so hard and we did that over and over again. Who knew that a can of tomatoes could be so much fun. He can say a few words but he usually just makes sounds. He can say: mama, dada, awa (ava our old dog), duck, hot and he sort of says cat. He can understand a lot though. He is quite the little helper! He can help me pick things up off the floor, throw stuff in the trash, put spoons in the dishwasher and clothes in the dryer. How lucky am I? Since the dog bite incident I am happy to report that he does not have a fear of dogs and it doesn't seem to have traumatized him. We did rehome Ava with a family member and she is doing well. Isaac still has scars on his face from the incident but is healing nicely. He is such a little cuddler and I love it. He's a mama's boy through and through and I can't wait to give him a little brother or sister. I'm not pregnant but hopefully in the next year I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment