Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas.

Christmas has come and gone and as usual I'm glad. I love love Christmas. But the couple weeks leading up to it are always stressful and hectic and every year I am relieved when its over and the decorations are put away. The hustle and bustle get in the way of the real celebration.

In 2016 I'm hoping to grow my relationship with God more. Justin and I have been doing a nightly couples devotion and it has been really good for us. I want to add something thats just for me to do in addition to that. I hope we also find our church home soon.

I have hope that this year will bring health to my Dad and his cancer will be gone. I want my friends to have healthy relationships. And I'm hoping that we will get pregnant some time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment