Tuesday, November 17, 2015

All things.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Last week I was feeling tormented and despair over the thought of finding our dogs a new home. There were a lot of tears. We finally prayed for a supernatural feeling of peace to come over us with the decision. And I immediately felt better and have every day since I prayed that prayer. We found a home for Ava (the biter) within the family where we will still be able to visit her often and the same for our other dog, Molly. The reason we aren't keeping Molly is because she has been showing aggression for over 6 months now and we just don't want to take any chances. 

I truly believe that God is going to use this situation for his good. I'm not sure how but its just something I'm sure of. Meanwhile, Isaac still loves dogs and hasn't been traumatized. Also, an answered prayer. We are hoping that this time without pets will allow us to teach him a healthy child to dog relationship and that not all dogs are our friends. We do plan on having dogs again someday but it will be when we are done having small children. 

I'm so thankful that God has protected us in this situation and that he truly makes ALL THINGS work for his good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment