Monday, October 12, 2015

Falling into a routine.

I'll be the first to admit that I am very structured and I love a good routine. I don't freak out too bad if the routine gets messed up but I'm happiest when things are going my way...I mean, who isn't? Lately Isaac has been messing up my routine. I used to could count on him to take 2 naps a day. Recently he's decided he wants to enjoy more of the daylight hours and is dropping one of the naps. This is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand its nice to be able to leave the house more and not be stuck wanting to go somewhere but you can't because its nap time. But on the other hand instead of having two set times where I can sit and have some quiet to read or catch up on tv shows or house work I get one time. And its no guarantee that just because he's taking one that it will be an extra long nap. I mean, in a perfect world he would take at least one 2 hour nap everyday! So here's to getting into a new routine and my baby growing up too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment