Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Not a lot.

So there hasn't really been a lot going on. I sort of feel the need to blog but I don't have anything to say really.

I turned 29 on Sunday. It was a good weekend and a good friend came to visit and celebrate with me. I wouldn't say I'm freaking out about having only one more year of my twenties. I would say its more surreal. I'm grateful of my life. I have so much. I only want to embrace my time. My twenties have been great and I have amazing memories. Moving into my thirties will be a different season of life but I wouldn't say I'm dreading it or looking forward to it really. It just is what it is.

Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary. Another thing in my life that I'm grateful for. I've seen many marriages crumble around me but mine is still intact. Are we lucky? I don't know. I do know that we are very blessed. Sometimes I wonder if anything will happen to my marriage only because I see more and more fail everyday but I'm leaving that all up to God. If it's in my power nothing ever will.

Isaac is amazing and feeling so much better after being on antibiotics for a week. He is my little buddy and I love spending so much time with him. I hope these ear infections go away but it looks like he may be headed to the ENT for tubes. We will tackle that if thats the case.

We are going on a little family vacation in about 6 weeks and I am SO excited to get away. Fall will be in full swing and I plan on taking full advantage of that! I'm actually struggling to resist putting up my fall decor because I've gotten a few extra pieces and I can't wait to enjoy them in my new house! This will be such a fun house to decorate. Bring it on.

I guess that's about it. My heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment