Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy!

I am happy to report that my happy, smiling child has returned! He is sleeping better although still waking up early. The first day of Fall was yesterday although no one told Texas. It's still in the 90's here but I'm excited that its no longer in the triple digits! Surely that cooler weather will be here to stay soon. In the meantime I'll just have pumpkin errrrything. Its my favorite.

Isaac is 16 months old now. Where has the time gone? He is huge. I think he's around 29 lbs and has been in 24mo clothing for a bit. He says Mama, Dada, and Ava. Supposedly he said the word duck with Justin but I havent been privilege to that yet. He is my little buddy and my little helper. Yesterday I was emptying out the trash in his room and he helped me put the bag in the can and the lid back on. Then he surprised me by dragging the full trash bag to the garage where he waited for me to open the door so he could put it with the other bag! I mean seriously! I'm so lucky! I'm teaching that boy well! I try to involve him in whatever I do during the day. So if I'm doing laundry I hand him stuff to put in the dryer. Or with dishes I hand him spoons to put in the dishwasher. Its freaking adorable. I love him so much and its so hard to believe how big he is. He is SO much fun! He's adjusted well to going to daycare twice a week and no longer cries when I drop him off or pick him up thankfully. That just broke my heart!

That's about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment