Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Phases.

I feel like I'm in a weird phase at the moment. Its not something I can put to words necessarily but its something I feel. I feel pulled in a lot of directions. My patience feels thin. But there isn't a lot going on.

Isaac started daycare/preschool 2 weeks ago and is still adjusting. He is not longer sleeping as well as he used to. I used to be able to put him in his crib awake between 7-7:30 and he would put himself to sleep and sleep 12 hours. Now I put him down and he screams for 30 min so either Justin or I will go in there and rock him or hold him till he falls asleep. Its a terrible habit but I feel bad for changing up his routine with daycare. I think is has freaked him out and he has separation anxiety. He is also on the tail end of battling an ear infection. These days he is a very early riser. About 5:30 he is waking up. I'm so tired from it. The lack of sleep has really been the key to my patience. His mood has been a little more cranky too. Is it a new tooth? I dont know. Poor thing, his world has been turned around.

I'm doing an interview tomorrow where I will be working for the day to see how the office runs and for the doctor and I to work together. Extra income will be nice. And doing something that is mine that I dont have to really share with anyone will be nice too. I do enjoy my free time while Isaac is in day care but I feel like that time should be used to bring in more money. So we'll see.

Thats about it. I guess that is a lot now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment