Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Reading.

For as long as I can remember I have always loved reading. Before I had Isaac I could spend an entire day reading a good book. Clearly that isn't possible with a kid now but I do like to read after he's gone to bed. My only problem now is finding books that I want to read. I've been reading a lot of young adult series the past few years but I'm kind of tired of reading the same old stuff. I got burned out on mystery books a long time ago. What I'll most likely do is reread something I already have. It's really nice to curl up with a book instead of watching tv all the time. I want to instill how important it is to read to my children. An imagination is more powerful than watching something on tv. I'm especially looking forward to cooler weather and using our fireplace hopefully this winter!! Reading doesn't get much better than that! Add in a cup of hot tea and its perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment