Thursday, July 23, 2015

Daycare.

Isaac started at his preschool this week. He is part time going 2 days a week. I will eventually get a job while he's there but for now I'm trying to get caught up on things that I normally neglect and also just having some uninterrupted me time! I feel a little guilty for not looking for work immediately but in the grand scheme of things its okay for me to wait a couple weeks. It has sort of thrown off his routine a little bit because he is still on a 2 nap schedule and they only take 1 nap but he's adapting pretty well. I can tell he loves the stimulation because he was getting quite bored at home. I'm hoping he will start saying more words and learn from the other kids up there. He's the youngest one in the class but by looking at him you can't tell! My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment