Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More kids.

I know I want to have at least one more kid. And lately a lot of people have been announcing their pregnancy for baby #2. It sorta makes me feel a little bit like I need to step up and get pregnant but I also feel a little sad for the first child. Soon they wont have all of the attention. And when you get pregnant when your first child is around one its not really an age where you can explain what is happening. I enjoy Isaac so much. I feel like I say this all of the time but he is so much fun. He has so much personality and spunk. I'm just not ready to share him. Or share my attention that is for him right now. I don't really plan on getting pregnant this year. I think sometime in 2016 that I will though. I'm still in awe that I can look at him and he isn't a baby anymore. Even though I still feel like he is. It kinda breaks my heart this whole growing up thing. He's 13 months old. Not new by any means. He's going to be starting a little preschool next month which will make him grow up even more I'm sure. I want to grow our family but I like this comfortable new routine we are in. And good grief I want to enjoy sleeping for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment