Saturday, April 4, 2015

Why?

Sometimes I wonder why God has blessed me so much. Why me? I have friends and family struggling and I'm sitting over here with everything going my way.

I got to reconnect with an old friend and I was saddened to hear that she is facing some very hard struggles in her marriage. Her burden is so heavy and I don't know how she makes it through each day. Well, I know that the only way is through Jesus. But why oh why has he given her this burden? My heart is breaking for her. If anyone reads this I beg of you that you would please pray for her. I wont go into specifics because it is her business and not mine to spread. I know God can heal anything and I pray that is his will for her.

I don't know what my role is to play. I want to be supportive and I want God to use me but I feel guilty. I know that my life actually brings pain to others that are not able to have what God has blessed me with. I wish I could take some of the burden for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment