Thursday, March 12, 2015

Moving.

Well, everyone knows now that Justin and I are moving to Austin. We didn't expect to have to do it so soon but our landlord informed us that he is selling the house we are currently renting and that we have 4-6 weeks to find a new home. That weekend we went to Austin and found the most perfect home for us. We are so excited! I haven't seen Justin this excited in so long. We haven't ever really had a home that we are really proud of that has felt permanent. We can actually put down roots and know that we wont be moving in a year or two. I'm definitely not looking forward to the actual moving part. We have a lot of stuff and moving with a baby is going to be challenging. I have been pinning sooooo much stuff on pinterest and I see lots of home projects in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment