Monday, March 23, 2015

Listening.

"Listen for GOD’S voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track." Proverbs 3:6 (MSG)

God, I'm listening and open and ready to do whatever you have called of me. Please speak to me loud and clear.

These are words that I'm praying for every day. Today my devotion was very fitting. I've been feeling this way for awhile. Life has thrown some changes at me very recently but I still feel like something is missing. I'm praying for that missing piece. I know it might take awhile to find out what my purpose is and what God has called me to do but I'm trying hard to listen.

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts!! You're so genuine! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    Check out the details here:
    http://packforparis.blogspot.com/2015/03/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete