Monday, March 30, 2015

Leaving the mini.

So Isaac is 10 months old and I have truly enjoyed spending every second with him that I've been able to. And I have had no desire to leave him more than I have to. I mean, a date with Justin is fine but I know some that are completely fine leaving their babies overnight. This just sounds scary to me. Not scary like something would happen to him but I think I would be miserable. Not only am I still partially breastfeeding him so its not really option until we are completely done but even then I don't want to leave him over night. Is this weird? Am I being too overprotective and clingy? He's just recently started sleeping through the night last week (can I get an AMEN!) so as long as I put him to sleep he would probably do just fine. I don't think there is anything wrong with parents that are ok leaving their baby with a grandparent or whatever overnight it just doesn't feel right for me at this point. Justin has mentioned going on a cruise or something and leaving him here so we could actually "enjoy ourselves". Uhhh no, I don't think I would enjoy that. I do want to get to a point where I could leave him overnight but I don't think it will be any time soon. Just hopefully before baby #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment