Monday, March 2, 2015

Godly Grief.

I've sort of been avoiding my quiet times lately. Or doing them half heartedly. I think that offends God more. He wants my whole heart not half of it. I don't know why. I think its because maybe I'm afraid he will ask something of me that I don't want to give. My selfish human nature is so strong. So because I don't want to be asked of anything I avoid listening to him. But I've been feeling it lately. Or not feeling it, rather. I've been feeling that lacking, emptiness. My heart is so full of love for my little family but I feel like I'm not whole at the same time. That's why the devotion today from She Reads Truth was good for me. I know in order to feel refreshed and whole that I need to repent and come back to God fully. I'm trying to get back to a place where I am more faithful. In my heart I know that he wont ask of me anything that I'm not capable of giving. At least it feels good to be honest with him instead of avoiding my thoughts and feelings altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment