Tuesday, March 24, 2015

10 months.

I almost forgot to post Isaac's 10 month update! With everything going on it almost slipped my mind.
His first birthday is right around the corner and at this point last year I was large and very uncomfortable. Blows my mind. He is growing so fast and I cant stand it! He loves to pull up on all furniture. I don't think he'll be walking anytime soon because he cant keep his balance so he falls down a lot! He loves to eat everything and is breastfeeding less and less. I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing to wean from breastfeeding during a move but it looks like that's what is happening. He crawls and gets into everything! This will be our last milestone in Houston! I guess I better start planning his first birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment