Thursday, February 26, 2015

Punch the pooch.


So I have a pooch. It housed my beautiful baby for 9 (10) months and although I have lost all of the baby weight I still have a little fanny pack. It may not ever go away and that's fine but I know I can make it a little smaller. I have had terrible eating habits for the last year and half basically and since I'm breastfeeding less and less (burning less calories) I know I need to start eating healthier which means cutting the sweets and I have got to start doing some kind of work out again. I lost my bootyliscious booty a long time ago and I have a flat pancake booty now. I downloaded an app that is a seven minute workout and that's what I hope to start with to get me back into the swing of things. 

So that's my plan to punch the pooch and get my body back!

No comments:

Post a Comment