Monday, January 5, 2015

Sad.

I'm not sure why but for the past few days I just haven't felt like myself. I sort of feel like I'm going through post-partum all over again. Or how I felt when I got my period (its been a loooong time). Maybe that's what it is. I can definitely tell that I'm imbalanced. Whatever it is its making me extremely tired and just blue. I don't like feeling this way. Luckily Isaac picks me up and makes me feel happy but when I'm alone the blue feeling sets in. Maybe I'll just eat a little chocolate. Chocolate can fix things sometimes. Not always but maybe this time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. Chocolate has definitely come to my rescue a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! Chocolate is definitely a great pick me up that has helped me often! Its also amazing what a little walk outside will do to life your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about going for a walk! I thought maybe that was just me. Hah! Hope these blues are fading away for you.

      Delete