Friday, December 5, 2014

Isaac update - 6months


Has it really been 6 months? Whoa! I seriously cant believe it. I can honestly say this has been the best and also one of the most challenging and rewarding times of my life.

Here are the stats:
- 22 lbs
- 28.5 inches long. Gonna be tall like Daddy!
- 98th percentile for all growth. I gotta be honest I don't completely understand what this means all I know is he is big!
- Can sit and play on the floor! He still needs help getting to the sitting up position from laying down but he is constantly doing crunches basically trying to pull himself up!
- Loves to eat avocado, sweet potato, egg yolk and anything on my plate basically that I let him have
- He's tasted turkey, rolls, waffles, dressing, mashed potato
- Absolutely loves jumping in the jumperoo!
- Smiles and laughs ALL the time. I have such a happy kid and I aint complaining!

Dear Isaac,

Being your mom has made me the happiest person in the world. I wouldn't trade the dirty hair, sleepless nights and dark circles for anything. You have made me a better person and I feel truly honored that God has chosen me to raise you. I pray everyday that I can show you God's love daily and teach you how to love others unconditionally. You teach me patience and I am amazed by how much you learn everyday.

I love you to the moon and back,
Mama








No comments:

Post a Comment