Saturday, August 2, 2014

I miss you.

How is it possible to miss something when it isn't even gone. I know that time is going so fast and that each second, minute and hour I can't get back. My little boy is already growing up so fast and will be grown up before I know it. He is no longer my 9lb 1 oz newborn and in a few weeks will be classified as an infant. I've had to clean out his dresser twice already with clothes that he will never wear again.

 He's smiling and laughing and rolling over. 

Soon it will be one year since I found out I was pregnant. One year since I found out that my life was changing forever. One year later I'm sitting here with a baby that has a full belly and has fallen asleep on my lap. He is breathing heavy and in a deep sleep completely at peace. Soon he won't even be able to fit onto my lap like this. I want to memorize his face as he sleeps. I want to capture these moments forever. I miss them already as I'm experiencing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment