Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Work.

For some reason today I'm having a lot of anxiety about going back to work. Most people would think I mean leaving my son but I'm actually nervous about taking off too much time and forgetting or losing some of my skill. Will I be able to interact with patients comfortably? Will I have a hard time cleaning teeth or staying on schedule? And the big kicker will I have a hard time finding a job? 

I'm not sure why I'm even thinking about this today. I'm sure it won't be that hard to get into the swing of things but the unknown is scary. I think the biggest factor will be learning a new office. It would be much easier and more comfortable to slip into my old place and routine but that's not an option anymore. Even if I wanted to go back I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be welcome. 

I might try to temp during the holidays and spark my memory before I jump into searching for a job.

I know The Lord will place me where he wants me and I just need to have faith in his timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment