Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Work it.

So for the last 2 weeks I've really stepped up my working out. I cant do a lot but I'm doing something! I feel really good about it. Since I don't have a lot of time I try to make what little time I do have count. I can usually bust out a mile or so on the elliptical at a pretty high resistance before Isaac starts freaking out and then do some squats, plank exercises and other random stuff. Its maybe 20-30 min. I'm sweating and panting hard by the end of it though! I feel like I'm looking leaner and if I didn't have so many stretch marks on my stomach I would probably even brave getting in a swim suit this summer! I sure do hope my skin tightens more and those fade. If they just get lighter I can probably do a spray tan to cover them when I do get in a swim suit. I haven't tried on any of my pre-preg capris and shorts in a couple weeks. I'm probably going to wait a little bit longer before trying to see if they fit better so I don't get discouraged. Overall I'm feeling pretty good and its nice to do something for me. Now if I can reign in my diet...that's a different battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment