Monday, July 28, 2014

Isaac update.

My little man is beginning to not be so little anymore. He is 10 weeks old tomorrow and just had his 2 month check up recently.
Here are his stats.
- 100th percentile for weight at 16 lbs
- 94th percentile for height at 24.25 inches
-95th percentile in head circumference and I actually cant remember at the moment what the actual measurement was
- He's "talking" a lot more now. He loves to make this "aahhh-oooo" noise
- He can roll over from his stomach to his back
- He is wearing 6 mo clothing
- Loves bath time
- Still sleeps a lot during the day
- Still waking up 2-3 times a night.
-Sleeps in his crib in his own room
- He loves to be entertained and wants you to pay attention to him
- Always wants his mama :)

He's been going through another growth spurt developmentally recently. That being said means he is very needy and wont let me get too far away from him. Not that I mind very much.

This morning we tried a New Mom's group that the hospital hosts and got to meet some friends and do our tummy time with them. I'm hoping to connect with some mom's there and possibly make friends myself. Even if I don't really connect with anyone its nice to get out and socialize with other adults. It makes me feel more independent and makes me realize we can go out and not be stuck at the house all the time. Its nice to have a sense of normalcy. Even though it is definitely a new normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment