Sunday, June 29, 2014

6 weeks.

I cant believe on Tuesday Isaac will be 6 weeks old! Wow, time is going so quickly. He still sleeps a lot but when he's awake you can see that he is more aware of everything around him. When he was born he could only see about 8-12 inches and what he saw was blurry outlines. Now you can see him focusing in more and he will follow around with his eyes. He's smiling more! Ok, so some of his smiles are still poop/gassy smiles but I'll take what I can get! He starts to get bored now. I needs more stimulation so we will sing songs, put him in the stroller and wheel him around he house, go on a tour of the house etc. He's not always happy to just sit in the swing. This is challenging for me because I don't have the time I need to do the simple things like eat, shower, and use the bathroom. It's not so bad though! I still manage. Some days are better or worse than others. He's a lot of fun and I feel so lucky and blessed that I can stay home right now.  

Isaac got to meet his best friend, Caden! Caden seemed more interested in Isaac than Isaac did with him. All in good time though! It was so fun getting to see Jenna and Brian! I am happy to have social interaction now that I'm more settled into mommy hood. 

I'm looking forward to our first trip this weekend to Tyler. Hopefully the drive isn't too bad and we don't have to stop very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment