Monday, May 5, 2014

Worn out.

I am utterly worn out today. Its only supposed to get harder and more exhausting which is sort of hard for me to imagine. Being that I am no longer working I ran a bunch of errands today. It was very productive but now I'm done for the night and its only 4:30!

It feels really strange to no longer be working for right now. I know its temporary but I miss it already. I don't miss the craziness of the office but I miss what I actually do. I love my job and I'm grateful for that. Hopefully I'll find an office that I love just as much and loves me.

I'm not ready for little man to arrive this week because I feel like I have so much to do still but I'm hoping he comes sometime in the next 10-12 days. Once I get everything done he can arrive at any time! I've mostly got the nursery complete and now I'm just working on the hospital bag and some last minute organization stuff. Oh and freezer meals. I plan on assembling all of those tomorrow. I would just like to feel completely prepared (which is probably never going to happen) before I go into labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment