Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Induction.

Alright, so by next Tuesday 5-20-14 if baby boy hasn't made an appearance yet we will be getting induced at 5am. I'm not 100% thrilled about being induced however my doctor thinks this is my best chance at getting a vaginal delivery. I'm already 3cm dilated and 60% effaced (soft cervix) and for a first time mom that's not the norm. Usually first babies are late. So the fact that I'm already in early labor and I'm only 38 weeks 2 days is a good sign. I'm still hopeful that I can have him on my own. I've already been having some contractions so its possible! Either way its good to know that I will have him in my arms in one week! My risk of C-section is high regardless if we induce or not just due to his size. Prayers that he comes out safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment