Thursday, May 8, 2014

37 weeks.

How far along: 37weeks!
Total weight gain: 26 lbs. down a lb from last week.
Maternity clothes:  I'm tired of the same clothes....
Stretch marks: Unfortunately. And I keep getting more! Plus I have a faint linea negra
Sleep: Not sleeping well. Its uncomfortable and sometimes I wake up around 3 am and I can just be awake for a few hours then finally go back to sleep.
Best moment of this week: getting another picture of our little man.
Miss anything: sleep, wearing what I want.
Movement: Yep, but he doesn't have as much room.

Food cravings: Cpretty much everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing
Have you started to show yet? hah, funny.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: not really.
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy but kinda bored.
Looking forward to: My son's arrival!


My Dr was more supportive of my decision to try and have him vaginally. As long as he comes before 40 weeks. She wont let me go past my due date. He is estimated to be over 10lbs by that point. I just want him to come out healthy and safe but I'm hoping that he decides to come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment