Thursday, May 1, 2014

36 weeks.

How far along: 36 weeks!
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes:  yep yep. I can still fit into some yoga pants and athletic shorts so I sport those around the house.
Stretch marks: Unfortunately. And I keep getting more!
Sleep: Sleeping actually hurts. Not only am I uncomfortable and have heartburn but all of my ligaments and joints are painful. Just the simple act of turning over can be a challenge and I often wake myself up by groaning in pain while I'm trying to turn over.
Best moment of this week: starting my maternity leave early from work!
Miss anything: sleep, wearing what I want.
Movement: Yep, all the time!

Food cravings: Chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: my prenatals
Have you started to show yet? hah, funny.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: this is tmi but I've lost my mucus plug.
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Is sleepy an option?
Looking forward to: My mom coming to help me finish the nursery.


So we had a Dr. appt this week and we also had an ultrasound! Our baby is estimated to weigh 7lbs 9 oz already (he's a whopper!) His head is measuring as big as a 40 week baby so its over 9cm. She's sending me to get a more detailed US for more accurate readings. She doesn't think I'll make it to my due date unless we schedule a C-section for that time. He will just be too big for me to physically deliver him. If went to my due date he would be 10lbs. The good news is I've started to dilate and I'm currently 1cm! Its not much but its something! And my cervix is soft. So hopefully I will go into labor naturally in the next week or 2. That means I have a lot of work to do! I need to finish the nursery (this weekend) and get some freezer meals made! I'm so excited to know that I will meet my little man in a 3 weeks or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment