Thursday, April 10, 2014

33 weeks.

How far along: 33 weeks!
Total weight gain: 20 something lbs
Maternity clothes:  yep yep yep
Stretch marks: Nope!!
Sleep: I want it all the time. Even if I slept decently I get tired so easily.
Best moment of this week: Being off today and tomorrow!
Miss anything: too many to name. Not being SO tired all the time, being comfortable, not having heartburn, wine, having as much caffeine as I want, staying up late.
Movement: Yep, all the time!

Food cravings: Currently chocolate chip cookies or smores.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? hah, funny.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: occasional Braxton hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: The weekend as usual! We have our last shower! And I will finally start organizing the nursery more!


No comments:

Post a Comment