Wednesday, April 2, 2014

32 weeks.

How far along: 32 weeks!
Total weight gain: 23 lbs total
Maternity clothes:  yep yep yep
Stretch marks: Nope!!
Sleep: I actually felt more rested today which was lovely. If I can sleep continuously for like 3 hours at a time I get decent sleep.
Best moment of this week: My surprise shower at work on Monday! It was really sweet and thoughtful!
Miss anything: Not having heartburn
Movement: Same as last week, all the time!!

Food cravings: I can eat anything really. I am still loving fruit and sweets. I ate a whole watermelon this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? hah, funny.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: more out than in.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: The weekend as usual! We have our breastfeeding class and maternity pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment