Sunday, March 30, 2014

whoa.

Whoaaaaa. Its hard to believe how much time has already passed and how little remains. I'm to the point where I'm always dreaming about pregnancy. I'm either dreaming that my son is here or that I'm breastfeeding or something weird like that. We had our first baby class this weekend. It was pretty informative and I learned a couple things. It was good to go. We also bought some stuff at ikea. We got a cute bookshelf to turn on its side and put under little mans window and we got some cubby boxes to put in it too. I also found out that we wont be able to get his dresser for at least 2 more weeks. I'm pretty bummed about that. I was hoping to start organizing it soon. I'm going to be doing a lot of stuff more last minute than I anticipated. Hopefully he wont be coming really early!

No comments:

Post a Comment