Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 weeks.

How far along: 30 weeks!
Total weight gain: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes:  When I'm not in scrubs I'm usually just wearing PJ type clothes at home and maternity clothes when I go somewhere.
Stretch marks: Thankfully NO!
Sleep: What's that? Sometimes I get decent sleep usually I don't though. The key is to plan on being in bed for about 10 hours and will all the waking up and tossing and turning you'll hopefully get 6.
Best moment of this week: Just being 30 weeks! I'm excited that we are getting closer to the end!
Miss anything: sleep, being able to sleep however I want, being able to move faster than sloth, being able to turn over and get out of bed in less than 3 min. Just a couple things...
Movement: This little man just loves to roll and jab! I love him so much cant wait to see how he moves out of my tummy.

Food cravings: lots of stuff. Usually sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? I'm now too big for the scrubs I have now. All we have at work are XL so I'm gonna have to wear those for the next 6 weeks. Annnnd it looks like a tent on me.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: still kinda out but not completely.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: SO EXCITED for my first baby shower!!!

I cant believe how close we are getting to seeing this little man. I just wish I was 100% committed to a name! We were pretty decided for a little bit but now I'm second guessing it. I just want to make sure I give him a good one that he will love and not hate me for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment